Women's Kinetic Pencil Skirt
Kinetic is made from Japanese Primeflex® polyester, a warp-knit fabric that has the feel and structure of a woven, and the breathability and stretch of a knit. Wrinkle-free and machine washable without any chemical treatments, Kinetic fabric retains its shape and structure longer than traditional wovens due to its spring-shaped fibers.
• 100% warp-knit Japanese Primeflex® Polyester
• Water resistant DWR coating
• Hyper breathable and thermoregulatory
• Ergonomically designed triangular side panels
• Stretch waistband with low-profile card pocket.
• Low profile zippers with semi-lock pullers create a clean line
• Moisture Wicking
• Wrinkle resistant
• Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. ( Dry clean okay)
• Made by Matsuoka in China
Kinetic Pencil Skirt rises to the natural waistline and is intended to hit close to the navel area. The waistband uses a “freeflow” bonding construction, similar to yoga pants, which provides structure while enabling breathability. There is even a discreet small pocket around the right-hand side of the interior waistband to hold a credit card and key.
Model is 5’9, wearing a size 0.