Sock Week Contest Terms & Conditions
Official Rules for Ministry of Supply Sock Week Giveaway May 25, 2017 through May 30, 2017.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN:
Ministry of Supply, Inc. ("Ministry of Supply" or “Sponsor”) is conducting this giveaway (“Promotion”) on social media/networking websites including but not limited to twitter.com, instagram.com, facebook.com, pinterest.com, and plus.google.com (each, a “Social Media Site(s)”). Unless specifically noted otherwise by Ministry of Supply, these terms and conditions shall serve as the official rules for this Promotion. Ministry of Supply may terminate, extend, suspend or cancel this Promotion in its sole discretion.
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to participate or win. A purchase will not improve one’s chance of winning. All federal, state and local taxes apply. You must be a member of the social media site on which this giveaway is being conducted to participate in the giveaway. Only one prize per person, email address and/or username will be allowed during this six (6) days giveaway (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the following times to be eligible for the promo code prize: Promotion Giveaway for Promo Code for one pair of Free Ministry of Supply Socks on Thursday, May 25, 2017 Entry Deadline 11:00 AM Eastern on Tuesday, June May 30, 2017 Late and/or subsequent entries per person, per email address and/or username will be disqualified. Multiple entries per person, per email address and/or username will only be counted as one (1) entry. Ministry of Supply is not responsible for failure to receive an entry for any reason including but not limited to submission and/or transmission failures, technical malfunctions and/or other conditions beyond its reasonable control. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. All entries become the property of Ministry of Supply and will not be acknowledged or returned. From Thursday, May 25, 2017 to Tuesday, Tuesday 30, 2017, Ministry of Supply will ask its followers and fans to do the following one time during the Promotion Period to be eligible for the promo code prize: Promotion To enter: Follow Ministry of Supply on Instagram, “like”, AND comment on Ministry of Supply-generated multi-pic post with your pick of a winning sock design from the post Winners will be chosen from the pool of Participants at random, and will be announced via Direct Message on Instagram, no later than noon on Monday, June 5th, 2017. Up to 200 Participants at the end period of the Promotion may be chosen at random to win. Participants will receive their prize of a one time use only Free Pair of Ministry of Supply Socks Promo Code that can be used online or in Ministry of Supply stores directly through Direct Message on Instagram.
2. TIMING: This promotion motion begins on Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and ends on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. EST (the "Promotion Period").
3. ELIGIBILITY: To participate, you must be a legal US resident, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Ministry of Supply, and its sponsors and advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and/or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Ministry of Supply’s clock will be the official time-keeper for this Promotion. Winners will be chosen at the end of the Promotion Period from entrants fulfilling the social media requirements for the Promotion; winners will be chosen in a random drawing conducted by Ministry of Supply and (a) winners will be notified after the Promotion closes, but no later than 12:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Monday, June 5th, 2017; and (b) winners will be notified that they won via Direct Message on Instagram, the platform on which the winner entered the Promotion. If a winner does not meet the stated eligibility requirements, such winner will be disqualified and Ministry of Supply reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries received for this Promotion. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where legally permissible, a publicity release and/or provide other personal or tax information. Winners will have to provide all such information and to execute and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and publicity release (if required by Ministry of Supply) before they can claim their Prize. By entering, participants in the Promotion release the Released Parties (defined below) from any claims, losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Promotion or the use or receipt of any prizes. The failure to comply with the foregoing requirements, or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable may cause the winner to forfeit their prize and Ministry of Supply reserves the right to select an alternate winner. Ministry of Supply’s decisions concerning selection of winners, as well as all other matters relating to this Promotion, are final and binding. Odds of winning a Promotion will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Promotion. 4. PRIZES: The number and value of prizes awarded in this Promotion will vary as set forth below: Promotion Giveaway: Up to 200 prize winners will be announced via Direct Message on Instagram before noon on Monday, June 5, 2017, that they will each receive a one time use only Free Pair of Ministry of Supply Socks Promo Code. Total approximate retail value of each prize is $15 USD. All federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. A winner may waive his/her right to receive the prize. A prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable, has no cash value, and must be accepted by the winner as awarded. Winner’s ticket Prize will be sent to the winner via Direct Message on Instagram. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred, or redeemed for cash except at Ministry of Supply’s sole discretion. Ministry of Supply reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize includes only what is specified in the prize description. Prize tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Ministry of Supply will not consider or fulfill any requests for additional or alternate prizes, including but not limited to requests for substitute prizes, additional or extensions of promotional discount codes. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any. Other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Ministry of Supply’s sole discretion.
5. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: Entrants release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ministry of Supply and its respective directors, officers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, promotional partners and representatives (the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability for any damages, injury or losses (including death) to any person, or property, of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion related activity or Participation in any promotion conducted by Ministry of Supply.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Illegible, inaccurate, damaged, misdirected, delayed, unintelligible or incomplete entries or responses will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen or undelivered entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes and/or potential winner(s) or in any Promotion-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Ministry of Supply, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. In the event that technical or other circumstances compromise a Promotion (including, without limitation, a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, insufficient volume of eligible entries), Ministry of Supply reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion, and/or to select winners for prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation based on the applicable winner selection methods described in these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of a promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorney’s fees) from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
7. CLAIMS/CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with any Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of Massachusetts. All participants who enter a Promotion agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Massachusetts and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of any Promotion or these Official Rules. Under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, including attorneys’ fees or other legal costs, and any and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winner(s) of a Promotion, please email email@example.com within 30 days following the conclusion of this Promotion. Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, or any other Social Media Site utilized by the Promotion.